I ♡ MAKEUP SLOGAN PALETTE REVIEW


I discovered the brand Makeup Revolution very very recently (maybe three weeks ago) and honestly, I don't know what I did without them. I was introduced by my friend Charlotte, who claims that their super cheap eyeshadow palettes were the ultimate budget beauty buys, and after ordering a few of their products to try, I have to agree.

I ordered the Brow Dual Ultra Brow Arch & Shape in Medium (£3.50), the Amazing Lipstick in Enchant (£1), and, the real star of the show, the I ♡ Makeup Slogan Palette in Makeup Geek (£7.99). Originally I was the most excited for the lipstick, as who doesn't love £1 lipstick, but the minute I opened the palette I knew it was the true highlight.



The black plastic packaging is very sturdy and nicely heavy, and doesn't feel cheap at all. At first, the palette is a little difficult to open but it loosens slightly after a few days, but remains secure. The front design on the palette is holographic, which I really love. There are two spongey eyeshadow applicators included, which I have removed since I use my Zoeva brushes. This palette (or any of Makeup Revolution's offerings) would be ideal for travel as it contain a variety of shades allowing for a wide array of looks, and a nice big mirror inside the lid.


The palette contains 18 shimmery shades and 18 more matte ones, which is lovely as most shades do have a matte counterpart, if you prefer one look over another. This also means that you can add a bit of extra depth to an eyelook while still keeping it simple, by using both the shimmer and the matte version of a colour together, which is incredible. The majority of the shades have insane pigment, and are very easy to apply and blend with minimal fallout. 

First row from left (bottom)
Second row from left (bottom) 
Third row from left (bottom)
Fourth row from left (bottom)
As you can see, most of the shades (except the first one in the first row) show up very vibrantly. While there are lots of colourful shades, there are also a fair amount of more neutral ones, making this the perfect all round palette.

I will certainly be making several more orders from this brand in the future, as the quality that you get is amazing for the price you pay. Makeup Revolution have also recently been hailed as the best brand for dupes, from Urban Decay's Naked Palettes 1, 2 & 3, to Too Faced's Chocolate Bar Palette and Sweetheart Blushers, Bronzers, and Highlighters. Incredible.

Also, I bought these products from Superdrug as they had a 3 for 2 offer on, and you'll also get free UK delivery if you spend over £10, which let's be real isn't the most difficult thing to do! They'll even throw in a free makeup bag! If that's not an excuse for shopping, I don't know what is! Buy the palette from Superdrug here

Do you own any Makeup Revolution products? What ones would you like to own?

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

6 comments

  1. great review, I haven't heard of this brand but their products look great! I'm needing some new eye shadow palettes so will definitely check them out. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make so many lovely palettes, I'm sure you'll find something you love! I'll check you out right now :')

      Delete
  2. those taupe and gold shades are all beautiful!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some amazing USA beauty goodies from lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially love the gold shades, so pigmented! :')

      Delete
  3. What is better than a new palette to love on? Like nothing! Especially when it was cheap and is a good product!

    xo Jenn
    wenchqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely nothing! Can't wait to try more of this amazing brand's offerings :')

      Delete

© Heroine Heart
Maira Gall