HIGH END BEAUTY WISHLIST


mac, urban decay, eyeliner, highligher, eyeshadow, palette, setting spray, all nighter, vice 3, concealer, primer, illamasqua

As someone who tends to want more than she can afford, I have an ever-growing wishlist of things that I really want. The following products are at the very very top of the list.

urban decay vice 3, vice 3, eyeshadow, eyeshadow palette


I had been eying up Urban Decay's much loved Naked Palettes for a while but wasn't sure as I was interested in experimenting with bolder, bright looks. I'd been in town having a little look at them when the lovely Jamie Genevieve posted an Instagram picture of an amazing eye look she'd done with the Vice 3 palette, and I knew it was the one for me. With nude shades for everyday and brighter jewel tones for the weekend, it's perfect. Unfortunately it's no longer stocked in Debenhams in the UK, but luckily I have family in America who are willing to send it over to me. 
urban decay, eyeliner, heavy metal eyeliner, glitter

On the same day that I went into town to test out Urban Decay's Naked Palettes, I spotted this incredible eyeliner. The girl working at the counter used Midnight Cowboy (the gold shade) on me and it made my hazel eyes look like they had little specs of gold running through them, something I really liked. I'm not a huge fan of eyeliner but I'm dying to give some of these a go (especially that blue, wow).

illamasqua, primer, matteveil, matte primer, matte

When I bought my beloved Skin Base Foundation (I mix shades 07 and 01), I was give four tester tubes on this primer. Since I have combination skin I thought it would encourage my foundation to cling to the dry patches around my nose and look cakey, but how wrong I was. The primer is a lovely creamy consistency and makes my skin feel amazing. It also smells incredible, for an added bonus. I can't wait to purchase the full size. If you're all about the dewy look, Illamasqua also make a Hydraveil Primer for the same price, which I've heard is also amazing.
urban decay, naked skin, concealer

I've heard nothing but good things about this product, and being a huge Urban Decay fan already, I'm very intrigued by their base offerings. As I'm still completely in love with my current foundation (Illamasqua Skin Base in 01 and 07), I think my first purchase will definitely be their concealer. 


mac, mineralize skinfinish, lightscapade, highlighers

The only MAC products I've ever tried are their lipsticks, but since Summer is on the way I've been looking into illuminating powders to set my foundation with to really make my skin glow. I don't tan at all, so I figure the lightest shade will be a great match. I can't get over how gorgeous this looks, all swirly and colourful (very technical description, I know).urban decay, setting spray, all nighter setting spray


Now that the Summer is on it's way (not that you'd think it in Scotland), I'm going to need something to make my makeup last all day and into the evening, as my base usually has a hard time surviving the heat. I've heard bloggers everywhere raving about this, and I'm very interested in the somewhat unusual concept. Definitely one for the warmer weather.

Unfortunately, this is only a teeney tiny portion of my whole wishlist, which is great for you guys as it means that there are lots of these kinds of posts to look forward to, but bad for me as my bank account really can't handle all of the extra spending. Luckily, my birthday is only two months away, and I plan to begin chipping away at this wishlist as soon as the clock strikes midnight on July 12th!

What are your most wanted high end beauty products?

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin


2 comments

  1. Yay you updated :D I don't have a scoobie what half of these are for, but they all sound great! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you!! Anything to avoid revising ahaha x

      Delete

© Heroine Heart
Maira Gall